What it Does
Designing and 3D printing tissue structures requires a software tool that enables easy and precise workflow. The Information Modeling capability of TSIM® allows you to enhance the precision and functional specifications of any tissue structure design.
TSIM® Key Features:
Digital prototyping through TSIM® allows you to…
- Design, visualize, and analyze precise and reproducible 3D computer models of structures
- Image import and manipulation from patient specific image sets as a guide for structure design
- Material inventory management to define, create, update, and administer data attributes and material assignments to objects within 3D models
- Easily crop and adjust medical image density to isolate patient specific tissue structures
- Intuitive user workflows to build simple to complex tissue geometry
How it Works
It’s starts with an idea! TSIM® Software enables you to turn the idea into a 3D digital model. Enhance the idea through import of patient specific medical images and “what-if“ the idea through TSIM®’s scenario manager and flexible tissue materials library. Quickly 3D print the idea into a physical prototype with the BioAssemblyBot® that can be studied and tested. Fail Fast with a scenario and leverage lessons learned to enhance and improve the idea. The BioAssemblyBot® Technology Platform brings some of the world’s most advanced technology into a set of easy to use tools that enable you to focus on bringing your idea to life. Time is our most precious commodity. BioAssemblyBot® allows you to spend your time advancing ideas, advancing the science and bringing forward tissue applications through a robotic workflow that continues a great tradition of profoundly and positively impacting our world.
Once the 3D model is complete in TSIM®, the data is sent to the BioAssemblyBot® workstation for printing. Utilizing a six-axis robotic arm, the BioAssemblyBot® precisely builds 3D tissue structures and models.
TSIM® Software Specifications
|CPU||Intel Core i5 or i7, 2.2ghz or higher base frequency|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 class or better|
|Graphics Memory||2 GB dedicated|
|Display||1920×1080 pixels or higher|
|Operating System||64-bit Microsoft Windows 10|